If for some reason you are unhappy with the product you have purchased from our webstore, we gladly accept unused, undamaged merchandise in original packing for returns and exchanges within 21 days from the date of shipment.
RETURN RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Any returns must be made within 21 days from the date of shipment.
- We do not accept returns of items NOT purchased through this website.
- All returns must be unused, undamaged and in original packaging. To ensure full refund, all accessories included must also be returned.
- Sale items are final sale and strictly non-refundable. However, we can offer you a webstore merchandise credit (minus restocking fee) valid for 6 months for future use.
- Belts items specifically cut and adjusted to your required length are non-refundable. When ordering belt items, please choose the length carefully. Exchanges for a longer length may incur the cost of a replacement strap.
- We offer 2 return options:
- Return for webstore merchandise credit;
- Return for refund. Refunds incur a restocking fee of A$20.00 per item. The refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days upon receiving your returned product. Your refund will include the cost of the item, minus the restocking fees of A$20 per item and excludes shipping fees paid during the purchase.
- Unfortunately we are unable to process exchanges for orders shipping to New Zealand. We recommend that you return your item for a webstore merchandise credit and place a new order for the items you would prefer.
- In the unlikely event that the ordered item(s) is faulty, damaged or incorrect, we will gladly arrange for the item(s) to be sent back to us at our cost. Please kindly contact Braun Buffel Australia at (613) 9078 0079 or email email@example.com for further instructions.
- Braun Buffel reserve the right to refuse a refund if the returned item(s) does not comply with this policy.
- Braun Buffel reserves the right to modify its return policy.
Return your items via your own preferred shipping carrier. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept returns sent by C.O.D. or receiver billing. We do not take responsibility for returns sent by non-registered post. For your own protection, we recommend that all returns be sent by courier or by insured registered post. Loss or damage during returns shipping is not our responsibility.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that an order is being returned. In the subject field of the email, please put “Returns: Order / Invoice #”, replacing # with your order number.
- Pack the item securely in the original package (whenever possible).
- Enclose the bottom portion of the original packing slip with the item. Be sure to keep the top portion of the packing slip for your records. If you cannot send your packing slip, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item.
- Unless your packing slip directs you to ship an item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), ship the return package prepaid and insured to:
Braun Buffel (Returns Department)
Shop 131, 287 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone : (03) 9939 3371
- Keep the Tracking / Reference Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment and currency originally used for purchase within 30 days of receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping and restocking fees only if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.